Web site suggestion

JimBennettJimBennett ✭✭✭✭GBXamarin Team, Insider, University, Developer Group Leader ✭✭✭✭

One thing that I'm liking abut the My Profile page is it shows a nice grid of all the courses required to get certification and they get ticked off as you do them. It's actually motivating me to tick more off - almost likes it's a gamification of the process.

It would be really cool to see a grid of all courses with the same thing - ticks when complete, and maybe the ability to mark courses you're not interested in. That way it not only gives a good overview of what you want to learn, but gamifies it as well - see if you can get the scorecard ticked off.

It would also help with an overview of what is available - I find the long list hard to navigate - there's just too much information and to find a specific topic means looking at all the entries to find what I want - if it was in a grid then it would be easier to find a course.

What do you think?

• FredrikHaglundFredrikHaglund ✭✭ SEUniversity, Developer Group Leader ✭✭

+1

• MarkSmith.8123MarkSmith.8123 Xamurai USXamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai

We have a new site design which I think everyone will really like (the Xamarin design team is finished with it); it's being developed now and I'd expect to start seeing big changes in the near future, can't wait!

• JimBennettJimBennett ✭✭✭✭ GBXamarin Team, Insider, University, Developer Group Leader ✭✭✭✭

@MarkSmith.6714‌ awesome, look forward to it!