Flyout Menu and Segues

Hi All, just after a bit of advice, I am using the flyout menu component on IOS to replicate the android drawers functionality I have already written into my android app. All was going well using the below code in my initial view controller, however what I want to happen is that I would like to seque to other view controllers from the initial list that is available in the menu but when I try to do this I get the following message

Presenting view controllers on detached view controllers is discouraged

And the sequed controller then seems to break the flyout menu.

public override void ViewDidLoad ()
{
base.ViewDidLoad ();

navController = new FlyoutNavigationController {//this will create a new instance of the FlyoutComponent
            NavigationRoot = new RootElement("Menu"){ //Here we create the root of the alements
                new Section("Menu"){
                    new StringElement("Home"),
                    new StringElement("Venues"),
                    new StringElement("Exhibitors"),
                    new StringElement("Features"),
                    new StringElement("Map"),
                    new StringElement("Saved Items"),
                },
            },
            ViewControllers =  new [] {//here we link Controllers
                this.Storyboard.InstantiateViewController("eventScheduleViewController") as UIViewController,//here we create the instances for the Controllers
                this.Storyboard.InstantiateViewController("eventAboutViewController") as UIViewController,
                this.Storyboard.InstantiateViewController("eventScheduleViewController") as UIViewController,
                this.Storyboard.InstantiateViewController("eventAboutViewController") as UIViewController,
            }
        };

navController.View.Frame = new RectangleF(0,0,this.View.Bounds.Width,this.View.Bounds.Height);
        navController.NavigationTableView.BackgroundColor = UIColor.DarkGray;
        navController.NavigationTableView.RowHeight = 30;
        navController.NavigationTableView.SeparatorStyle = UITableViewCellSeparatorStyle.SingleLine;
        navController.NavigationTableView.SeparatorColor = UIColor.LightGray;
        navController.NavigationTableView.SectionHeaderHeight = 60;

View.AddSubview (navController.View);

UIBarButtonItem menuIndicator = new UIBarButtonItem (UIImage.FromBundle   ("images/weather_LIGHTCLOUD.png"), UIBarButtonItemStyle.Plain, (sender, e) => {
            navController.ToggleMenu ();
        });
        NavigationItem.SetLeftBarButtonItem (menuIndicator, false);
    }

• paulsandhampaulsandham GBMember

Anyone ?

• I have the same question, but people react so slow here.....
    It's just a sad, sad situation

• By the way, your code helped me out big time.
    You wanted to segue to the next screen? Am I right?

Not needed, just set the Storyboard ID of your UIViewController.
    Not the name, but the StoryBoard ID.

Once that is set, use the same name as a string in this line of code:

So name your StoryBoard ID to eventAboutViewController

Greetings,

Dave