TestFlight Error

I'm getting errors publishing to TestFlight from MonoDevelop 3.1.1. I see about 99% completion on the progress bar and then:

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) BAD REQUEST. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus (System.Net.WebAsyncResult result) [0x002f2] in /Users/builder/data/lanes/mono-mac-ui-refresh-2-10/2baeee2f/source/bockbuild/profiles/mono-2-10/build-root/mono-2.10.11/_build/mono-2.10.11.git/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:1517 at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SetResponseData (System.Net.WebConnectionData data) [0x00141] in /Users/builder/data/lanes/mono-mac-ui-refresh-2-10/2baeee2f/source/bockbuild/profiles/mono-2-10/build-root/mono-2.10.11/_build/mono-2.10.11.git/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:1340

Any ideas?

• GlennWilsonGlennWilson USUniversity ✭✭

I have gotten errors (BAD REQUEST, I think) publishing to TestFlight when I did not build with the right adhoc provisioning profile.

• Ah yes, that was it Glenn. Thanks. I did not notice the more detailed error in "Publish to TestFlight" tab.

• SeunOgunrindeSeunOgunrinde USMember

What can i do about this error? it kept coming when my request type is POST

System.Net.WebException:
    07-24 12:52:48.667 I/MonoDroid( 1971): UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
    07-24 12:52:48.667 I/MonoDroid( 1971): at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus (System.Net.WebAsyncResult result) [0x00000] in :0
    07-24 12:52:48.667 I/MonoDroid( 1971): at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SetResponseData (System.Net.WebConnectionData data) [0x00000] in :0

• PierceBogganPierceBoggan USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team, Developer Group Leader Xamurai

According to the answer above, make sure your provisioning profile is of type Ad Hoc (as opposed to Development). You may also want to switch iOS Bundle Signing options away from Automatic, to a specific profile, as Xamarin Studio may be picking the Development certificate for the bundle id, as opposed to the Ad Hoc (which is what you want).

• DarwinLingDarwinLing USMember

I tried everything... The problem is still coming back

I had an Ad-Hoc profile, which includes a freshly generated certificate for the AdHoc distribution.

I used a specific profile ( other than an Automatic profile ), and picked the ad-hoc profile I generated from my previous step.

When I published to testflight, it still gives the BAD REQUEST error. Xamarin Support, can you help?

I am using SDK ios 8.0, and the latest Xamarin IDE 5.4, please help

• EldonTenorioEldonTenorio PHUniversity

Hi @DarwinLing‌

Can you provide screenshots for the iOS Build and iOS Bundle Signing Pages from the Project Options? I would like to see if you've chosen the right Configuration.