OUYA solution missing dependencies?

CarlBartonCarlBarton USInsider, University, Developer Group Leader ✭✭

I just pulled the source for CocosSharp and opened the Ouya solution and it is missing MonoGame.Framework.Ouya and MonoGame.Framework.Net.Ouya. Any suggestions as to where the best place to get these projects?

• kjpou1kjpou1 LUMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Did you generate the MonoGame dependencies as is stated in the Getting Started? https://github.com/mono/CocosSharp#getting-started

• CarlBartonCarlBarton USInsider, University, Developer Group Leader ✭✭

I did a clean pull with Git for Mac and ran the Protobuild. I also used command-line method with same result. Interestingly enough, I went to Windows and pulled with Git for Windows, ran Protobuild and I am able to load and compile the project there.

The output from Protobuild does not show Ouya, Linux and of course the Windows generation. I'm thinking it has to do with some sort of platform-based configuration that tells it what to do based on your OS?

I looked at it with Mike Bluestein and his Mac didn't get the Ouya stuff either.

Carl

RESOLVED:

For anyone else who may need this, I did some poking around and determined the file that controls all this.

You can make changes in MonoGame/Build/Module.xml to add it to the Mac section like so:

Angle,MacOS,iOS,WindowsGL,Android,Ouya

This is now working as expected

• kjpou1kjpou1 LUMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Ah, gotcha.

Try the following for Mac.

mono Protobuild.exe -generate Ouya

Thanks