fail deploy my application to my iPhone

stitchmosstitchmos USMember

I read the following tutorials on Xamarin website.

A. deploy my application to my iPhone
B. IPA support for for ad hoc

But there on some error.
I can't figure out how to solve it!

In tutorial B,
When I try to deploy Ad-hoc to device, Xamarin Studio said application could not be uploaded to the device.

There is error log:
Please ensure your device is connected...
Connected to: Anna的 iPhone
Uploading application
Application uploaded
Installing application
Installation failed: Your code signing/provisioning profiles are not correctly configured. Probably you have an entitlement not supported by your current provisioning profile, check the iOS Device Log for details (error: 0xe8008016)
error MT1006: Could not install the application on the device 'Anna的 iPhone': Your code signing/provisioning profiles are not correctly configured. Probably you have an entitlement not supported by your current provisioning profile, check the iOS Device Log for details (error: 0xe8008016).
應用程式因為信號 SIGHUP 而終止。

Besides, I have tried install my IPA to my iPhone through iTunes.
But application keeps installing status, like the following photo:

I use Xamarin Studio free version & MacBook

• DannyCDannyC US ✭✭✭

I have had this happen on occasion. Try cleaning and rebuilding your solution. You can also delete the app from the device to see if that helps.

• stitchmosstitchmos USMember
    edited April 2014

I have tried to cleaning and rebuilding my solution,
    also delete the app from the device.

But it still failed.

The attachment is my device log in Xcode Organizer

I use the sample code [Hello World] from Xamarin's Website.

Besides setting info.plist & Entitlements.plist

Should I set both of them on Xcode?

Please help me to solve the problem. Thank you very much!

• DannyCDannyC US ✭✭✭

Can't load the image for some reason. Have you provisioned your device? Also, make sure you are using a provisioning profile that includes your provisioned device, otherwise it will never run the app.

• JasonAwbreyJasonAwbrey USInsider, University, Developer Group Leader mod

The key error message seems to be "entitlement 'keychain-access-groups' has value not permitted by provisioning profile". There are numerous Google hits on this

• stitchmosstitchmos USMember
    edited April 2014

I found the solution.

I logged in Apple ID that I registered provisioning profile on my device.

And deselected the the Enable Keychain.

Then application was installed successfully. :D

Thank you very much! ^^

• Thanks for posting your answer Anna. I was having exactly the same issue. This was the fix.

• SagarPanwalaSagarPanwala USMember ✭✭

@stitchmos, @RodneyHartzell

I have already added device in provision and enable keychain is disabled in Xamarin. but still not working.
    What does below means?

warning HE1901: The application has been signed with a provisioning profile which does not include any devices.
    Installing application bundle on 'Kiosk’s iPad'
    ApplicationVerificationFailed: Failed to verify code signature of (The executable was signed with invalid entitlements.)
    error MT1006: Could not install the application on the device 'Kiosk’s iPad': Your code signing/provisioning profiles are not correctly configured. Probably you have an entitlement not supported by your current provisioning profile, or your device is not part of the current provisioning profile. Please check the iOS Device Log for details (error: 0xe8008016).