Bindings for TestFlight SDK 3.0

Has anyone done the bindings to TestFlight for version 3.0? The current version on the bindings list on github is only 2.0.2

Answers

• DarrellBookerDarrellBooker USMember ✭✭

Anyone? Just uploaded a new build today to test flight and it states you have to upgrade by 3/26

• DaveHumphreysDaveHumphreys GBXamarin Team Xamurai

Hi guys,

I'm going to be taking a look at this over the next couple of days.

Shouldn't take too long.

Thanks
    Dave

• ErikFAndersenErikFAndersen DKMember ✭✭

Great!!

• AlexeySAlexeyS USMember

Would anyone be willing to share TestFlight.dll with 3.0.0 SDK? I can't build it because I'm running Indie Edition.

Building: TestFlightSample (Release|iPhone)
    error: The Indie Edition of Xamarin.iOS does not support building outside of Xamarin Studio. Please go to https://store.xamarin.com to upgrade to the Business Edition.
    make[1]: *** [all] Error 1
    make: *** [build-samples] Error 2

• SebastianSeidel.9226SebastianSeidel.9226 DEInsider, University ✭✭✭✭

You know that Android support on TestFlight will end at 21th of March 2014?
    Android end of life at TestFlight

• AlexeySAlexeyS USMember

Thanks for sharing this with us Sebastian. I didn't know that. But since it's acquisition by Apple, I expect Testflight to stick around on iOS.

• rmaciasrmacias USBeta, University ✭✭✭✭✭

My guess that TestFlight will be absorbed into the Apple Developer Center and used that way to test/distribute apps for field testing. The Test Flight site we know now will probably eventually go away. All SDK feature will probably become apart of the iOS SDK.

That's my guess and I have no insight or proof this will happen. But it does make sense to head in that direction.

• fstehlefstehle DEMember

@AlexeyS‌: You can build the DLL with the Indie Edition:

$ git clone https://github.com/mono/monotouch-bindings.git

$ cd monotouch-bindings/TestFlight/

$ make build-binding

$ file binding/TestFlight.dll

binding/TestFlight.dll: PE32 executable for MS Windows (DLL) (console) Intel 80386 32-bit Mono/.Net assembly

• RobertLawrenceRobertLawrence USUniversity ✭✭

A little off topic, but, I've noticed that Xamarin now has bindings in the component store for HockeyApp, which is close to a drop-in replacement for TestFlight, though HockeyApp is not free. It does support Android and iOS, so it may be worth checking out as TestFlight becomes absorbed by Apple.