Forum Visual Studio

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Visual Studio 2019 16.5.4 iOS Bunde Signing Please wait until the provisioning information is loaded

IrgiIrgi USMember ✭✭

I am facing an issue with the provisioning for iOS quit working in Visual Studio and also the Apple Accounts management.
On the bunde signing properties I only get "Please wait until the provisioning information is loaded":

And under Options -> Xamarin -> Apple Accounts I get "Please wait until the local provisioning service is initialized":

Anyone seen or fixed that issue before?

Thanks,
Stephan

Also posted the question here:
https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/problem/990441/xamarin-apple-accounts-please-wait-until-the-local-1.html

• PhilDotCPhilDotC Member

I had the same problem following an upgrade to 16.5.4. Deleting the folder "%localappdata%\Temp\Xamarin\XMA" also worked for me.

• SanderKSanderK USMember ✭✭

@Irgi said:
    Some more information:
    Seems like deleting folder "%localappdata%\Temp\Xamarin\XMA" made it working again.

Yes this works for me as well!

• GrogprYeghiazaryanGrogprYeghiazaryan USMember ✭✭

@Irgi said:
    Some more information:
    Seems like deleting folder "%localappdata%\Temp\Xamarin\XMA" made it working again.

Thanks, It works for me too, VS version 16.6.2

• danielmamnevdanielmamnev Member

Does anyone have another idea for this fix? I have been looking around with no other ideas. I am able to access the bundle signing upon opening the solution, but as soon as it pairs to the mac, it goes back to "Please wait until the provisioning information is loaded".

• Mick.6846Mick.6846 USMember

I will also add I deleted the temp directory, I made sure I had my account in the apple section of Xamarin on options. Still no good. Finally, I went to where my account was in options and deleted my apple account, and added it back in. Then I got an error that the username password was invalid. I did remember that I had changed it recently because of problems I was having with my Mac VS installation. I looked up the correct password and all was well. The thing is I think Windows VS is caching that somewhere. Long after that password change, I was still using it with no trouble.