Forum Xamarin.Forms

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Multiselect Selected index passing parameter

Hi Techie,

I have an issue to ListView Selected Item in MVVM and bind into API for CRUD operation

Best Answer

• jezhjezh Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai
    Accepted Answer

When we select the friends, Then it will store into database by the help of API

If you want to upload the updated data to your server, you can use Web Service to achieve this.

For more details, you can check the official document: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/xamarin-forms/data-cloud/web-services/rest.

And there is sample about this included in above link, you can download and try it.

Hope it can help you.

Answers

Hi @Vasanthakumar06 ,what exactly is your question? Can you elaborate on that?

Xamarin forums are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A!
    We invite you to post new questions in the Xamarin forums’ new home on Microsoft Q&A!
    For more information, please refer to this sticky post.

• Vasanthakumar06Vasanthakumar06 Member ✭✭✭
    1. Click the text (image name : first.Jpg)
    2. Select the Friends (image name : tag1.JPG)
    3. Text box it will appear (image name : third.jpg)
    4. If you want to update (selected name will be appear with check box)

I'm sorry, I still don't quite understand what you mean.

When we select the friends , then what do you want to do next? What exactly do you want to update?

When we select the friends, Then it will store into database by the help of API and to Edit the selected friends it should display the previous selected item ,modify it and update into Database by the help of API

How to work on it ?

Kindly help me out

Accepted Answer

When we select the friends, Then it will store into database by the help of API

If you want to upload the updated data to your server, you can use Web Service to achieve this.

For more details, you can check the official document: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/xamarin-forms/data-cloud/web-services/rest.

And there is sample about this included in above link, you can download and try it.

Hope it can help you.

Hi @Vasanthakumar06 , have you resolved your problem?

@jezh Nope not yet .

Have you tried Web Service I mentioned above?