Forum Xamarin.iOS

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

LaunchScreen Storyboard

sisaackssisaacks Member ✭✭✭✭

I am having quite an issue creating a launch screen with IOS. IT was working....not its not since updating to the latest visual studio and IOS.
I am using visual studio windows and it seems like they are deprecating the ability to create a storyboard on windows.
I am not entirely sure what is going on or if anyone else has seen this issue.

To even get the storyboard to work on the windows box, I have to disconnect and forget the MAC and then add it back.
I still get an error that "Custom components are not being rendered because problems were detected"

But the real issue is I am not sure why the launchscreen stopped showing up

Best Answer

• sisaackssisaacks Member ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I finally figured out the issue......I referenced the image directly instead of using assets and I also made sure the image property was set to bundle versus resource

Answers

• sisaackssisaacks Member ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I finally figured out the issue......I referenced the image directly instead of using assets and I also made sure the image property was set to bundle versus resource