Forum General

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Couldn't upload. Try again Playstore Console

VuyiswaMasekoVuyiswaMaseko USMember ✭✭✭

1) Clicked All Apps
2) Selected (My app)
3) Selected "Production"
4) "Releases"
5) Discard any Release that was in Draft mode
6) Create New release Button
7) Uploaded a Bundle File
8) I got an Error "Couldn't upload. Try again." which is generic , what does this error mean ? i googled around , cleared the Catch , Change the browser to IE , Firefox , used a Different internet line, but the Issue still persist. In the Previous UI if there is an issue , we used to get a descriptive error.

Best Answer

• VuyiswaMasekoVuyiswaMaseko USMember ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I finally found the issue. Slow internet connection was a problem . i took the file to be uploaded and transferred it to my server where i know there is high internet speed. uploaded it there and it went on. my internet is back to normal i can upload

Answers

• rkkrkk Member ✭✭

Can you please build the app and try a different version code and then upload it to the play store. Think it works

i did try that , no luck

Accepted Answer

I finally found the issue. Slow internet connection was a problem . i took the file to be uploaded and transferred it to my server where i know there is high internet speed. uploaded it there and it went on. my internet is back to normal i can upload