Forum Xamarin.iOS

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Deploy to iOS device question

PhunctionPhunction CAMember ✭✭✭

Hi, has anyone run into this? Often when I am trying to deploy to a iOS device, the deploy will fail around 60-80%. I tried rebooting the mac, restarting VS2019, sometimes it will work. It seems to be getting worse with newer version of VS2019. Any ideas what might be causing it?
It starts off coping really quick, then as you watch the output window it gets slower and slower until it dies out.
I am deploying from a windows workstation.

Answers

• Vasanthakumar06Vasanthakumar06 Member ✭✭✭

Hi @Phunction ,
    U need to export and import into the apple play store .

• JohnHJohnH GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vasanthakumar06 said:
    Hi @Phunction ,
    U need to export and import into the apple play store .

I believe @Phunction is referring to deploy issues when debugging as they refer to the output window, and there isn't an 'apple play store'. I think you might be referring to using TestFlight? That doesn't allow debug in this scenario, but is a great way to beta test.

@Phunction I use a similar setup as you but don't have these problems, all I can suggest is make sure your local network is working well. It might be worth testing with a new, hello world app to see if it has the same issue.