Forum Xamarin.iOS
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

Upload to Apple App Store Fails with "App Store bundle validation failed for archive" Error Message

dblcdblc Member

The error description has multiple instances of the "Invalid Bundle Structure" error, saying "The binary file {app name}.iOS.app/GooglePlacePicker is not permitted. Your app can't contain standalone executables or libraries other than a valid CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles."

This error is repeated for the packages: GooglePlaces, GoogleMaps, GoogleMapsBase, GoogleMapsCore

The archive is build using the following settings:

• SDK Version: Default
  • Linker Behavior: Link Framework SDKs Only
  • Supported Architectures: ARMv7 + ARM64
  • HttpClient Implementation: NSURLSession

Has anyone encountered similar issues, or knows how to resolve this one?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Xcode version is 11.5

Answers

• LandLuLandLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Did you use the latest version of Google libraries?
    I found this:
    https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/comment/413403/#Comment_413403
    It was solved after installing the latest version of GoogleSignIn.
    And it seems you are facing the same issue.

• michaelwLCmichaelwLC Member
    edited October 27

I am having the same issue. I don't have GoogleSignIn as a dependency, but my Xamarin.Form.Maps is at version 4.6.0.847+487. When I update I get this error all over -> github.com/xamarin/Xamarin.Forms/issues/11708

Is there any known fix or solution?

XCode is 12.0.1
    Visual Studio is 16.7.6