Forum Xamarin.Android
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

How to upload music to deezer?

• Hi everybody!
  • I just downloaded an app called Deezer to listen and download music very well.
  • As a new user, I only know how to listen to music, not how to upload music to Deezer.
  • Does anyone in our forum know how to upload music that can only help me?

Answers

• SusanWalkerSusanWalker Member ✭✭

The Deezer music player is good, I listened and downloaded it to my mobile phone at https://techbigs.com/deezer-music-player.html.

• jackmariajackmaria Member

@SusanWalker said:

• Hi everybody!
    • I just downloaded an app called Deezer to listen and download music very well.
    • As a new user, I only know how to listen to music, not how to upload music to Deezer.

Hey,

To Listen Music You Can also Use Spotify Premium which has huge collection of Songs of all types. To Download Visit this Link.

• jackmariajackmaria Member
    edited September 2

@jackmaria said:

@SusanWalker said:

• Hi everybody!

Hey,

To Listen Music You Can also Use Spotify Premium which has huge collection of Songs of all types. To Download Visit this Link.

• JoyheeJoyhee Member

Hey,
    Nowadays, a lot of live streaming music apps in the market. But these are trending in the market such as Deezer, Spotify, Apple music, google music, amazon music a lot of others in the market. But I'm a Deezer music user. Deezer also offers a free trial for its users. it support also PC. For further information, you can get all information from here.

• JoyheeJoyhee Member

Here is link for getting more infomation
    thedeezerpremiumapk.com