Forum Xamarin.iOS
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

Xamarin.iOS Provisioning profile not showing up

smaniangsmaniang Member
edited September 4 in Xamarin.iOS

I have a Xamarin app trying to build and deploy to the apple development using VS 2019. I am building an application from Windows 10 machine using Visual Studio 2019 and using a remote host connect to MacBookPro which has VS 2019 and updated Xcode on Mac O/S Catalina.

I created a provisioning profile in and signing certificate with Apple. In Xcode , I am able to find the signing certificates and provisioning profile. When I go to my windows machine, connect to the mac book through VS 2019 (iOS Bundle Signing). The signing certificates are not available in the windows machine for selection and deployment.

Versions I am using
Xamarin.iOS v4.0.30319
Vs 2019
.net framework 4.5

Answers

• ColeXColeX Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai
    edited September 7

Have you set your Apple Account in Options ?

If yes , Provisioning profile should show up after Selecting Automatic provisioning in configurations .