How to save the order of tabs after changing them on UITabBarController's MoreNavigationController?

Bob_ReckBob_Reck USMember ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

I've got an app that uses a UITabBarController for navigation on the bottom of the screen. I have added a new tab and now I have the "More..." tab. This is fine, but when you go to the MoreNavigationController page, the user can edit the order of the tabs. Again, a nice feature and I want that, but if you change them and then close the app, opening it later on the tabs are back to their original order. So, how do I change the order and keep it saved?

I've been searching around and found that I can use NSUserDefaults to store the order, but as I'm not an Objective-C developer, I am having trouble converting the code to C#. The link below is an example of what I'm trying to do. Has anyone else done this? If so, can you please post an example or point me to somewhere that I can see the C# equivalent?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2034183/how-to-save-order-of-tabs-when-customizing-tabs-in-uitabbarcontroller

Can anyone assist?
Thanks in advance!
Bob

Answers