Forum Libraries, Components, and Plugins
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

Xamarin Forms Mobile Travel App

XamDesignXamDesign USMember ✭✭

Hello, I want to present to you my project that I have been working on for a long time.
I have seen that paid services such as "elitekit" have been published here before. and I wanted to share it.

GOVO TRAVEL

Why Should I Buy This Application?
Govo Travel will save you a great deal of time with its superior design and infrastructure features
Design is a time-consuming and difficult process in Xamarin Forms.
Most super developers lose a lot of time with the Design part, but Govo Travel ** will save you time.
**Govo Travel
will never put you in a mold with its flexible and dynamic structure.
Everything is easy, everything is simple! Even if you don’t have any knowledge about Xamarin, we are ready to help you with our explanatory documents and our 24/7 support line.
Simply send us your purchase code for support.
If this code is verified by us, we will be happy to support you!

With this Application you can learn Xamarin.Forms and you can learn what can be done with Xamarin and what are the limits of Xamarin. Designing on Android and iOS mobile platforms is a waste of time. Some developers may even quit this enthusiastic work because of the design part.

Want to use this Application for your business or reuse?
We think that is fantastic! Already we have several clients that are using a similar template and love the results. If you are looking to use this application for production proposes you will need to purchase an extended license. For development and testing proposes you are able to use a regular license.