I followed all the instructions but cant seem to get this working.
I need to create bindings for Agora Video Call iOS Sdk.
Here's the steps I tried:
- Download the sdk and unzip: https://download.agora.io/sdk/release/Agora_Native_SDK_for_iOS_v3_0_1_1_FULL.zip?_ga=2.134487925.549327924.1594424861-931662975.1594424861
- Navigate to Agora_Native_SDK_for_iOS_FULL\libs\ALL_ARCHITECTURE
- Run sharpie command: sharpie bind -output Binding -framework ./AgoraRtcKit.framework -sdk iphoneos13.5
- Navigate to Binding and open ApiDefinitions.cs (about 2500 lines)
- Remove all the Verify tags.
- Create new iOS Binding library.
- Copy the content of Binding\ApiDefinitions.cs and Binding\StructsAndEnums.cs to ApiDefinition.cs and Structs.cs
- Add Native Reference -> select Agora_Native_SDK_for_iOS_FULL\libs\ALL_ARCHITECTURE\AgoraRtcKit.framework and click open.
- The compiler doesn't recognize 'AgoraRtcKit' even though it's been added.
I also tried unloading and reloading the project but that didn't help.
Am I missing something here?