Forum Xamarin.iOS
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

iOS Error Build (13.5 version)

Seb_GlanumSeb_Glanum Member ✭✭

Hello everyone !
I'm completely stuck with an error in my build on iOS.

It says,
error MT2041 : Default HttpMessageHandler setter failed processing ObjCRuntime.RuntimeOptions. MyApp.iOS C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Xamarin\iOS\Xamarin.iOS.Common.targets 842.

error MT1006: Could not install the application '/Users/iMac/Library/Caches/Xamarin/mtbs/builds/MyApp.iOS/5198083c613dfd2fb86d607b57bb7161/bin/iPhone/Debug/MyApp.iOS.app' on the device 'iPad': AMDeviceSecureInstallApplicationBundle returned: 0xe8000067 (kAMDAPIInternalError)..

I have also this in the stack trace Failed to unhide archs in executable file:///private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.ZWgL6Y/extracted/MyApp.iOS.app/MyApp.iOS

Do you know what does that mean and how to fix it ?

Thanks !

• petros_sapetros_sa Member ✭✭

Hello. There are many possible reasons for these errors to occur. Do you have the same issue if you try to deploy on a simulator?

• Seb_GlanumSeb_Glanum Member ✭✭

Yes I had but I have solved my issue because I was using the Xamarin.iOS.dll file from Visual Studio 2017 folder instead of the 2019 version, everything works perfectly. I have modified the .csproject to make it work.