Forum Xamarin.Forms

How to make a data template element in a listview overlap another line

McKallMcKall BRMember
edited June 2020 in Xamarin.Forms

Hello everyone...
... I have a problem that I need to solve. I have a listview that receives a data template with several items. I have an Entry that used the TranslationX property to move a little lower, centered vertically on a set of lines (This is the goal). But, with that, she was below the second line of the listview, visible but not clickable. I wanted this Entry to overlap other elements of this line so that I could click it again. I've used Zindex and CustomRender but nothing worked. :( Does anyone know a solution for this case?

Answers

• jezhjezh Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

I have a listview that receives a data template with several items. I have an Entry that used the TranslationX property to move a little lower, centered vertically on a set of lines

Hi @McKall I don't quite understand what you said. You're talking a little abstract.

What's the detail of a data template with several items? And how do you achieving the function used the TranslationX property to move a little lower?

Could you please post more details about this and post some code snippet about this question?