Forum Xamarin.Forms
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

The buttons in StackLayout will not line break.

lescperlescper Member ✭✭✭✭

If there is many buttons in a StackLayout or FlexLayout the buttons will not line break.

how to line break it?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• lescperlescper Member ✭✭✭✭
  • JohnHardmanJohnHardman GBUniversity admin
    edited March 31

@lescper said:
    If there is many buttons in a StackLayout or FlexLayout the buttons will not line break.

how to line break it?

As per the forum rules and guidelines at https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/87290/xamarin-forum-rules-and-guidelines, "Help minimize duplicate posts". In future, please stick to one thread per question, rather than starting more than one thread for the same question (you asked this one in four threads that I know of).

I assume that you now accept that FlexLayout does work, as per the thread at https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/comment/407377 ? Had you posted your code using FlexLayout as requested, either I or somebody else would have pointed out that you presumably had not set the necessary properties to make the FlexLayout wrap and your code would have been working at least a week sooner. Not being mean - just trying to encourage you to think through the problem and read the documentation - that's a better way of learning than having somebody else write the code for you (@jezh in this case).

• lescperlescper Member ✭✭✭✭

@JohnHardman I am not want to somebody write code for me. Until then I realized what is wrong in my code so I mark @jezh as the right answer.

if there is no code for me I also will mark because I know why my code not work.