- I created a product page with CarouselView using xamarin forms 4.x latest
- CarouselView contains product images and you can swipe right or left to see images
- I added pinch container to zoom in product
This part is nonproblematic.
- i added pangesture to pinchContainer. Because users want to pan image detail after zoom in
- But when i add pan gesture to pincContainer, CarouselView swipe feature is not working
Question: How to use pan and pinch together with CarouselView ?
What I ve tried ?
- I can access CarouselView from pinchContainer onPan handler method - via object sender parameter
- I handled if scale is bigger than 1, it means user using pinch so a little bit zoom in there. Then i can apply pan
- If scale is 1, i want to use CarourselView default behaviour; but i could not find how to skip custom pan and trigger default CarouselView event after pan.
- If you know how to skip pan and apply sender object pan behaviour, it will work for me