I just wrote my first Xamarin.Android app. Everything worked fine during testing on the emulator in both Debug and Release mode but when I generate the apk and install the app on my actual device, the application crashes immediately (although installation succeeded with no errors).
My app is very simple so there's not much that could have gone wrong from my point of view, so I tested the "blank" application template with literally just a button that says Click Me. Again, it works on the emulator but on my phone it crashes on startup. I don't know if I can get some kind of log that helps me with this and I couldn't find any resource online that helps me, so I'm asking here.
My phone is an Honor 5X with Android 5.1.1