Forum Xamarin.iOS

Errors MT5211, MT5201

Hello guys, Iam writting with this issue - now Iam trying to integrate the AppCenter SDK in my Xamarin.IOS project, I`ve done everything that was written in the tutorial but have 5 errors. Here they are:
MTOUCH : error MT5211: Native linking failed, undefined Objective-C class: SFSafariViewController. The symbol 'OBJC_CLASS$SFSafariViewController' could not be found in any of the libraries or frameworks linked with your application.
MTOUCH : error MT5211: Native linking failed, undefined Objective-C class: SFAuthenticationSession. The symbol '_OBJC_CLASS
$_SFAuthenticationSession' could not be found in any of the libraries or frameworks linked with your application.
MTOUCH : error MT5201: Native linking failed. Please review the build log and the user flags provided to gcc: -dead_strip
MTOUCH : error MT5202: Native linking failed. Please review the build log.
clang : error : linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation).
I saw many tutorials about troubleshooting but nothing helps. If you know some other decision please tell it to me because it is urgent to integrate the appcenter sdk. Thanks in advance

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Thank you I downgraded them to 2.5.0 and it was ok.