Trying to put together a Xplatform project with Xamarin utilising a 3rd party iOS library called GeoMoby_SDK. [https://www.geomoby.com/admin/files/]
It's just a SDK that wraps up AFNetworking and utilises the following Frameworks:
Now, I've tried all the suggestions with similar problems on this site to no avail. What I've done so far:
Updated the Linkwith.cs to the following:
[assembly: LinkWith ("libGeoMobySDK.a", LinkTarget.ArmV7 | LinkTarget.Simulator,ForceLoad = true, Frameworks = "CoreLocation CoreMotion Security SystemConfiguration CFNetwork")]
Increased all the trampoline values (I don't understand this part but I gave it a shot)
Rebuilt the linking project.
Number of other things I've forgotten now, sorry.
Below is the stacktrace, although the library is not open-source i do know that where it is failing (GM_Server checkRegistration) is where it spins off a server request using AFHTTPClient *httpClient and AFJSONRequestOperation *operation.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
mono-rt: 0 GuildiOS 0x003969dd mono_handle_native_sigsegv + 349
mono-rt: 1 GuildiOS 0x003c3dec mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 188
mono-rt: 2 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x05e74deb _sigtramp + 43
mono-rt: 3 ??? 0xffffffff 0x0 + 4294967295
mono-rt: 4 libobjc.A.dylib 0x0598ee34 objc_storeStrong + 29
mono-rt: 5 GuildiOS 0x002dac1b -[GM_Server checkRegistration::] + 75
mono-rt: 6 GuildiOS 0x002d697a __35-[GM_SDK checkIfDeviceIsRegistered]_block_invoke + 106
mono-rt: 7 libdispatch.dylib 0x05bbd7f8 _dispatch_call_block_and_release + 15
mono-rt: 8 libdispatch.dylib 0x05bd24b0 _dispatch_client_callout + 14
mono-rt: 9 libdispatch.dylib 0x05bc0eeb _dispatch_root_queue_drain + 287
mono-rt: 10 libdispatch.dylib 0x05bc1137 _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 39
mono-rt: 11 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x05f64dab _pthread_wqthread + 336
mono-rt: 12 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x05f68cce start_wqthread + 30
Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries