After several hours of research, I succumb, and I beg the Xamarin community to save me from madness (I exaggerate may be a little).
Visual studio can not find my "Signing Identity" and my "Provisioning Profile" when I want sign my Bundle manually in the "iOS Bundle Signing" section in the "properties" page of my iOS project.
More infos about my situation :
- I work on Windows 10 with Visual Studio 2019 and I pair my macOS Catalina 10.15
- I have an Apple Developer Account and I create Certificates, Identifiers and Profiles for my App.
- I can see them in the details of Apple Accounts (Tools>Options>Xamarin>Apple Accounts).
- I have installed .cer and .mobileprovision on my Mac.
- In the info.plist, I referenced the Bundle Identifier that matches the one in my profiles.
- I already deleted the bin and obj folder after clean my project and restart VS.
Someone has a solution ?
Thanks in advance.