How to get the print option in a Android app.

edcal2edcal2 ✭✭✭Member ✭✭✭

I just finish my first Android app. I do not have the option on the bottom of the page with the ____ to get the print and Text (increase or decrease) What must I do to get these options in my Android app?

Answers

• LeonLuLeonLu Xamurai Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai
    edited September 16

What kind of things you would like to print ?
    If PDF for example , you could use PDF viewer which have print option like displaying pdf in webview like this thread.
    https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/article/pdf-viewer-in-android-using-xamarin-forms/

• edcal2edcal2 ✭✭✭ Member ✭✭✭

@edcal2 said:
    I just finish my first Android app. I do not have the option on the bottom of the page with the ____ to get the print and Text (increase or decrease) What must I do to get these options in my Android app?

When I do not use my Android app I have a option on the bottom of the screen with three ____ and when I click it I get options to print, or change my text size and other options. I would like to use that option in my Android app and I do not have that option. What must I do to get the same options in my Android app?

Is there something in WebView.settings that I can use to have the feature that I mention above.

• manu23manu23 Member

You can print in 2 steps:

Open the Settings app on your Android phone and type
    “Printing” in the search box.
    Tap on the Printing option that shows up.

Alternatively, you can find this setting in Settings >
    Connected devices >
    Connection preferences >
    Printing. >
    Tap on Cloud Print.

I did not explain my problem. Let me start over. When I view my a website, the bottom of the page have some options. One of the options is three lines on top of each other _____ _____ _____ When I click it I get options like ADD PAGE TO, TEXT SIZE, SHARE, SETTINGS, DARK MODE, PRINT. When I call the same website in a Android program I do not have these options. What must I do to get the same options when I call a website from a Android program?