How to create a report in Xamarin Forms and download in PDF

I want to create a report in Xamarin Forms and download in PDF in mobile and I tried Sync Fusion its working but its paid can anyone help me for free generation on PDF.

Answers

  • ColeXColeX Xamurai Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai
    edited September 5

    Take a look at PdfSharp.Xamarin.

  • viharipviharip ✭✭ Member ✭✭

    @ColeX said:
    Take a look at PdfSharp.Xamarin.

    Does this works with crossplatform

  • JohnHJohnH ✭✭✭✭✭ GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭
    If click the link it actually tells you the answer, amazing.
  • viharipviharip ✭✭ Member ✭✭

    @JohnH said:
    If click the link it actually tells you the answer, amazing.

    i tried but not working

  • ColeXColeX Xamurai Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

    @viharip said:

    @JohnH said:
    If click the link it actually tells you the answer, amazing.

    i tried but not working

    What's the exact problem ?

  • viharipviharip ✭✭ Member ✭✭

    @ColeX said:

    @viharip said:

    @JohnH said:
    If click the link it actually tells you the answer, amazing.

    i tried but not working

    What's the exact problem ?

    xfonts are not showing in crossplatform

  • ColeXColeX Xamurai Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

    Could you post code to describe what you have tried ?

    A basic reproduction would be better.

Sign In or Register to comment.