Forum Xamarin.Forms
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

Master and Detail must be set... Error on TestFlight

Hello guys, I've been trying to publish an APP to TestFlight and I've been having a problem that doesn't make sense to me.

I am trying to release this APP using Xamarin Forms for iOS.
So I've build the Release version of the APP in a .ipa, and I've tried the APP in 2 simulators (iOS 12 and iOS 13), and 2 devices (iPhone 8 and iPhone X).
In both of them worked with 0 errors. I've sent the .ipa with Application Loader to Apple TestFlight review team, and they are getting this error:
Master and Detail must be set before adding....
Image:

I've sent 3 diferent builds and all 3 give that error to them.
Then I tried redoing the APP in the new Visual Studio 2019 in stead of 2017 which was what I was using for the 3 releases.
I've redone the APP, built the .ipa file and uploaded it with the Application Loader, but after a few minutes of showing "Processing" in the Activity tab of AppleStore Connect, it dissapears.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank You