When Marking an item will change the names's colour which was marked

AtanasAngelovAtanasAngelov ✭✭✭Member ✭✭✭
edited August 8 in Xamarin.Android

I am currently trying to change the colour of the name that is marked, red being unmarked and green being marked the way that i identify them are 0 and 1, 0 being red and 1 being green, i have a mark button which when pressed will change the Marked colounm of that item to 1 and should therefore change the colour to green but it does not, i tried a refresh to see if it works but it does not, any solutions of how i should tackle this situation?

Best Answer

• AtanasAngelovAtanasAngelov ✭✭✭ ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

For Now i am not going to do this solutions, as we have decided to not do it for now, but if anyone knows how to solve it, that would be lovely and i would appreciate that :P

Answers

• allenmathewallenmathew Member

Well explained.

• LeonLuLeonLu Xamurai Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai
    edited August 8

@AtanasAngelov

You issue cannot change the color of item text in the recycleview when applcation is running? If so, you call this methodadapter.notifyItemChanged(updateIndex);, recycleView will update it.

• allenmathewallenmathew Member

Simply its a remarketing staretagy...

• AtanasAngelovAtanasAngelov ✭✭✭ Member ✭✭✭

it does change it when i add the item, how ever when i want to change that column marked to one to indicate that it was marked i want to change the name's colour of that row to green to show that it was marked

I have added the code to change the name's colour in the onBindViewHolder as that is where the items are getting to be shown in the recyclerview, but i am still having some issues where to put the code to change its colour to green.

This is how i am telling which items should be green and which red.

Accepted Answer

For Now i am not going to do this solutions, as we have decided to not do it for now, but if anyone knows how to solve it, that would be lovely and i would appreciate that :P