User's instagram stories on the app

KelveKelve ✭✭Member ✭✭

Hi,

Is it possible to get the user's stories on instagram on my app ? As well as being able to watch them in the app ?

Answers

  • lbk3lbk3 ✭✭ Member ✭✭

    Take a look at this post, might set you in the right direction
    www. c-sharpcorner . com / article / xamarin-forms-create-instagram-application /

    I can't post links yet so just remove the spaces :smile:

  • KelveKelve ✭✭ Member ✭✭

    @lbk3 said:
    Take a look at this post, might set you in the right direction
    www. c-sharpcorner . com / article / xamarin-forms-create-instagram-application /

    I can't post links yet so just remove the spaces :smile:

    Like this i can only get own user data. I would like to read someone else's data.

  • Amar_BaitAmar_Bait ✭✭✭✭✭ DZMember ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 13

    You can't. Instagram doesn't offer (anymore) any API/SDK to do it. You can only use the API for your own (Business) account.

  • RamohanRamohan ✭✭ Member ✭✭

    Hi @Amar_Bait , @Kelve17 ,

    How to implement cube animation like instagram stories in Xamarin iOS ,any one give me suggestion for this.

  • Amar_BaitAmar_Bait ✭✭✭✭✭ DZMember ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Ramohan said:
    Hi @Amar_Bait , @Kelve17 ,

    How to implement cube animation like instagram stories in Xamarin iOS ,any one give me suggestion for this.

    Create a new thread.

  • Kelve17Kelve17 ✭✭ Member ✭✭

    @Amar_Bait said:
    You can't. Instagram doesn't offer (anymore) any API/SDK to do it. You can only use the API for your own (Business) account.

    With Business account i can display my own stories(from my account) on the app ?

  • Amar_BaitAmar_Bait ✭✭✭✭✭ DZMember ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Kelve17 said:

    @Amar_Bait said:
    You can't. Instagram doesn't offer (anymore) any API/SDK to do it. You can only use the API for your own (Business) account.

    With Business account i can display my own stories(from my account) on the app ?

    Don't know, check their documentation I gave you the link.

Sign In or Register to comment.