Unable to load provisioning profiles

sean.5977sean.5977 USMember

I'm unable to load provisioning profiles on Visual Studio 2019. It just gives a default list. I have the latest Visual Studio 2019 and latest XCode on my Mac (Mojave). After 2 days of pulling everything apart I found this in the Xamarin Logs (AppData\Xamarin\Logs\16.0). It'd be all-time if these errors were flagged somewhere in the visual studio IDE. Yes my bundle ID matches and i'm signed into the right account and my certificates aren't expired etc etc.

An error occurred on client IDB1610545 while executing a reply for topic xvs/idb/16.1.0.545/get-provisioning-profiles ---> System.PlatformNotSupportedException: Operation is not supported on this platform.
at System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate.System.Runtime.Serialization.ISerializable.GetObjectData (System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo info, System.Runtime.Serialization.StreamingContext context) [0x00000] in /Users/builder/jenkins/workspace/build-package-osx-mono/2019-02/external/bockbuild/builds/mono-x64/mcs/class/corlib/System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates/X509Certificate.cs:215

Best Answer

• sean.5977sean.5977 US
    Accepted Answer

Resolved it by updating to the very latest version of Visual Studio (16.2) which also updated the xamarin ios package

Answers

• sean.5977sean.5977 USMember
    Accepted Answer

Resolved it by updating to the very latest version of Visual Studio (16.2) which also updated the xamarin ios package