Forum General

App Hardening solution for Xamarin.Forms iOS & Android app

potter956potter956 Member ✭✭
edited April 2019 in General

We are working on a secure banking app (iOS & Android platforms) - built using Xamarin.Forms. We are looking to integrate a third-party app hardening solution that offers at least code obfuscation, jailbreak/root detection, anti-debug, anti-tamper and whitebox cryptography as a minimum feature set on both iOS and Android platforms.

My research has turned up a wide number of potential options for native developers, but very few that work across platforms with a Xamarin-built app. Can anyone recommend a solution for this?

Answers

• Dear Roger,

We have already created app for banking for ios and android using xamarin. We can Assure you to provide best possible solution for your application. I am a Marketing Executive from Space-O Technologies. Which is a leading company in Mobile Application Development from last 9 years. Space-O has created more than 3500+ Mobile apps for different industries and different categories. You can check our Xamarin Blog link i have provided below and you can contact us and we will be happy to provide you perfect solution.

• MommMomm USMember ✭✭✭

@rogersillito, you should look into .NET Obfuscator on https://www.preemptive.com/products/dotfuscator/overview

Please let me know if it helps.

• wuniriruvuwuniriruvu Member ✭✭

great