Webview Source Property Binding To Specific URL coming From Specif Button Onclick

osamajuttosamajutt Member ✭✭
I 'm Developing A Drama App Which Contains Multipe Episodes. I Am Using Dailymotion Embed Videos Containing URL . I Want ,When a User Click On Episode 1 Watch Button ,He Navigates To Master Page With Specific URL where they master page already contains WebView. And same methods to all other Episodes ...... Can Anyone Help Me. ???

Best Answer

Answers

• parzivalmxparzivalmx Member ✭✭
    1. Create a ListView with the episodes
    2. Pass the episode URL to the WebView clicked element (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/xamarin-forms/user-interface/webview?tabs=windows)
  • osamajuttosamajutt Member ✭✭
    Brother I Have A ListView Already Created. I am Using Custom Listview With ViewCell , In Which I Have Added Buttons To each Row. Now At This Point When A User Clicks On Episode One Button He Should Go To Master Page With That Specific URL. That's The Major Problem I'm Facing. The Problem Is Button. I Easily Navigate To The Master Page Containing WebView, But WebView Source Property Is Empty ......
  • parzivalmxparzivalmx Member ✭✭

So you are able to open the WebView from the button? Do you have a constructor with a URL or source parameter? You can pass the parameter by using something like this from the listView

MListView.ItemClick += (object sender, ItemClickEventArgs e) =>
     {
           txt1.Text = Convert.ToString(MListView.GetItemAtPosition(e.Position));    //This Show Text
           txt2.Text = Convert.ToString(e.Position);   // This Show Index
     };

Maybe if you show us some code and where you are having the issue we will be able to help more.