Xamarin.Forms iOS warnings on build

marineataemilmarineataemil Member ✭✭

Hi all, there are several warnings I get when I try to run my app thrugh my mac. That I just bought, this is the first time I tryed to run an app on mac so... This are the errors I got:

/Users/emilmarineata/Documents/CabinetVeterinarTel/CabinetVeterinar/CabinetVeterinar/CabinetVeterinar.iOS/MTOUCH: Warning MT0109: The assembly 'System.IO.Compression.dll' was loaded from a different path than the provided path (provided path: /Users/emilmarineata/.nuget/packages/system.io.compression/4.3.0/runtimes/win/lib/netstandard1.3/System.IO.Compression.dll, actual path: /Library/Frameworks/Xamarin.iOS.framework/Versions/12.10.0.157/lib/mono/Xamarin.iOS/System.IO.Compression.dll). (MT0109) (CabinetVeterinar.iOS)

/Users/emilmarineata/Documents/CabinetVeterinarTel/CabinetVeterinar/CabinetVeterinar/CabinetVeterinar.iOS/MTOUCH: Warning MT0109: The assembly 'System.Net.Http.dll' was loaded from a different path than the provided path (provided path: /Users/emilmarineata/.nuget/packages/system.net.http/4.3.0/runtimes/win/lib/netstandard1.3/System.Net.Http.dll, actual path: /Library/Frameworks/Xamarin.iOS.framework/Versions/12.10.0.157/lib/mono/Xamarin.iOS/System.Net.Http.dll). (MT0109) (CabinetVeterinar.iOS)

/Users/emilmarineata/Documents/CabinetVeterinarTel/CabinetVeterinar/CabinetVeterinar/CabinetVeterinar.iOS/MTOUCH: Warning MT0109: The assembly 'System.Security.Cryptography.Encoding.dll' was loaded from a different path than the provided path (provided path: /Users/emilmarineata/.nuget/packages/system.security.cryptography.encoding/4.3.0/runtimes/win/lib/netstandard1.3/System.Security.Cryptography.Encoding.dll, actual path: /Library/Frameworks/Xamarin.iOS.framework/Versions/12.10.0.157/lib/mono/Xamarin.iOS/Facades/System.Security.Cryptography.Encoding.dll). (MT0109) (CabinetVeterinar.iOS)

/Users/emilmarineata/Documents/CabinetVeterinarTel/CabinetVeterinar/CabinetVeterinar/CabinetVeterinar.iOS/MTOUCH: Warning MT0109: The assembly 'System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.dll' was loaded from a different path than the provided path (provided path: /Users/emilmarineata/.nuget/packages/system.security.cryptography.x509certificates/4.3.0/runtimes/win/lib/netstandard1.6/System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.dll, actual path: /Library/Frameworks/Xamarin.iOS.framework/Versions/12.10.0.157/lib/mono/Xamarin.iOS/Facades/System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.dll). (MT0109) (CabinetVeterinar.iOS)

Answers

• LandLuLandLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Is it an old project? It seems the nuget packages are not correctly installed. Can you reinstall them, remove the bin and obj folders and try again?

• marineataemilmarineataemil Member ✭✭

@LandLu said:
    Is it an old project? It seems the nuget packages are not correctly installed. Can you reinstall them, remove the bin and obj folders and try again?

I did what you said, but nothing. The app doesn`t even run...

• LandLuLandLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

@marineataemil Can it deploy a new blank iOS project?

• joehannajoehanna AUBeta ✭✭

I have the same issue. I am working on a 2-month old project that hasn't even launched yet.