The "ComputeBundleResourceOutputPaths" task was not given a value for the required parameter "Bundle

SmartManSmartMan INMember ✭✭✭
edited June 14 in Xamarin.iOS

Hi

i am facing below while taking adhoc release build

The "ComputeBundleResourceOutputPaths" task was not given a value for the required parameter "BundleIdentifier".

Added the mtouch arguments like "-gcc_flags -dead_strip" and linker as "Link Framework sdks only".

Is anyone face this issue for xamarin ios project ?

Thanks

Tagged:

Answers

• ColeXColeX Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Hi ,is this issue solved or not ?

Could you post the detailed version info ? We need to reproduce it first.

• SmartManSmartMan INMember ✭✭✭

Actually I am getting below error while uploading the app into test flight using Application loader and i have used app store profile for uploading.

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in LandmarkHealth.Patient.iOS: addTemporaryAttribute:value:forCharacterRange:, addTemporaryAttributes:forCharacterRange:, behaviorWithType:, contentFrame, defaultBaselineOffsetForFont:, defaultLineHeightForFont:, finished, greekingThreshold, horizontalCornerRadius, initWithSource:convolutionState:weights:, initWithType:, postSession:didAddPlayer:, postSession:didReceiveData:fromPlayer:, postSession:didReceiveMessage:withData:fromPlayer:, postSession:didRemovePlayer:, postSession:player:didChangeConnectionState:, postSession:player:didSaveData:, preferredMetalContext, removeAllAppearanceStreams, removeAllCachedImages, removeData:, removeRowsAtIndexes:, removeTemporaryAttribute:forCharacterRange:, retrieveConnectedPeripherals, retrievePeripherals:, setGreekingThreshold:, setHorizontalCornerRadius:, setIsPrimary:, setNumberOfSteps:, setShouldAntiAlias:, setSocketFamily:, setSocketProtocol:, setSocketType:, setUUID:, setVerticalCornerRadius:, shouldAntiAlias, sourceOffset, temporaryAttribute:atCharacterIndex:effectiveRange:, temporaryAttribute:atCharacterIndex:longestEffectiveRange:inRange:, temporaryAttributesAtCharacterIndex:effectiveRange:, temporaryAttributesAtCharacterIndex:longestEffectiveRange:inRange:, textContainerChangedTextView:, toolTip, usesBackgroundSession, verticalCornerRadius. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. If you think this message was sent in error and that you have only used Apple-published APIs in accordance with the guidelines, send the app's Apple ID, along with detailed information about why you believe the above APIs were incorrectly flagged, to [email protected] For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/

I tried changing the Linker to Link FrameworkSDKonly and adding the mtouch arguements.Still i am facing the same issue

Try to add --linksdkonly to the Additional mtouch arguments on the iOS Build settings page.

Refer similar issue here : https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/comment/371769/#Comment_371769

edited June 25

I am getting below issue if i tried to add that mtouch arguements

Xamarin - 4.12.3.83
    Xamarin.IOS and Xamarin.Mac.SDK - 12.4.0.64
    Xamarin Forms - 4.0.0.497661
    Visual Studio 2017

The same project got successfully uploaded if i try with visual studio for mac.

Please open issue here : https://github.com/xamarin/Xamarin.Forms/issues for the better support , describe your issue at large and it's better to attach a repro.