Xamarin.Forms Update from 3.1 to 3.6, made ACRUserDialogs stopped toast animation

olivertech2016olivertech2016 BRMember ✭✭
edited June 14 in Xamarin.Android

I recently updated my xamarin.forms from 3.1 to 3.6 version.

I have the nuget ACR User Dialog package installed. In 3.1 version, I have the toast animation when it appears and when it goes away. But after the update to 3.6, I lost this animation. The toast now is shown and removed without scroll up and scroll down animations.

The ACR User Dialog installed version is 7.0.1.

The Xamarin.Forms version is 3.6.0.344457.

Is there a way to recover the animation with those new versions ? Is there any incompatibility around those new versions ?

Thanks.

Answers

• LeonLuLeonLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai
    edited June 14

First of all, I update my Xamarin Forms version to 3.6.0.344457 and downgrade ACR User Dialog to 7.0.1

There is running GIF.It seems running normally.

Based on my experience, did you update the Xamarin Forms version in specific platform at the same time? such as Droid and IOS.You should keep the same version between PCL and specific platform.

And, you can try to update the latest version(7.0.4) of ACR User Dialog, and Xamarin Forms version to 4.0.0.497661, I have tested it, it running normally.

In the end, I post my demo, you can run it in your VS, If it could run normally.

• LeonLuLeonLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Are there any updates for this issue? If the reply is helpful, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have similar issue.