payment in application

Hi All,
my customer ask to me to develop an app (multi platform) where a user can compile a form and, directly in app, can make the payment (via credit card) and, to confirm the successfully a "congratulation" page.

Is possibile to make the payment in the app?

which way can i follow?

thank you very much

• lukegwlukegw GBMember

I have not tried it directly like I expect you wish... however a work around would possibly to use a webview to the payment processing website, and send over the information required? Not saying it is necessarily THE answer, but it is possibly an answer that could work.

• GuillermoGutierrezGuillermoGutierrez ESMember ✭✭✭

Most payment methods have API or even native SDKs for processing payments. Paypal SDK even has a credit card scanner for obtaining the credit card PAN.

• but with paypal SDK i view that is aviable only to iOs and Android and not on Windows phone.

I think that the only possibility is the webView in my app.

• GuillermoGutierrezGuillermoGutierrez ESMember ✭✭✭
    edited December 2013

I think that the only possibility is the webView in my app

Definitely not the only possibility, but it may be your preferred choice.

Here is the Paypal SDK for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8. I would try to keep the user experience as native as possible, even more in a payment process. Anyway Paypal was just a suggestion, there are many other payment methods that allow mobile integration.

Stripe is the one that we're using more lately. It works pretty well and the fees are decent.