Menu on top of a tabbed page

Hi,
I have a tabbed page with Xamarin Forms. I want to add a menu in that part.

Tabbed page

I should have a menu like the menu Netflix has.

Answers

• jobarkejobarke USXamarin Team Xamurai

I would look into having a NavigationPage inside a tabbed page. I believe this is a good example of that:
    https://developer.xamarin.com/samples/xamarin-forms/Navigation/TabbedPageWithNavigationPage/

• jezhjezh Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

You can put a horizontal StackLayout into the layout of the tabbed page , just like this:

<StackLayout Orientation="Horizontal" HorizontalOptions="FillAndExpand" BackgroundColor="Accent" Margin="0">
                <Label Text="Series" HorizontalOptions="FillAndExpand" VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand" BackgroundColor="Yellow" HeightRequest="50" HorizontalTextAlignment="Center" VerticalTextAlignment="Center" />
                <Label Text="Films" HorizontalOptions="FillAndExpand" VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand" BackgroundColor="Yellow" HeightRequest="50" HorizontalTextAlignment="Center" VerticalTextAlignment="Center" />
                <Label Text="MyList" HorizontalOptions="FillAndExpand" VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand" BackgroundColor="Yellow" HeightRequest="50" HorizontalTextAlignment="Center" VerticalTextAlignment="Center" />
            </StackLayout>

• EnricoRossiniEnricoRossini USMember ✭✭✭✭

Thank you @jobarke but I can't resolve my problem. Also, I tried to remove the top of tabbed page with

NavigationPage.SetHasNavigationBar(this, false);

in the code and/or in the xaml

NavigationPage.HasNavigationBar="False" NavigationPage.HasBackButton="False"

but the white top banner is always there. How can I remove it?

• EnricoRossiniEnricoRossini USMember ✭✭✭✭

I have to insert

NavigationPage.SetHasNavigationBar(this, false);

not in the TabbedPage but in every single page I show in the TabbedPage.

• Anderson_VieiraAnderson_Vieira Member ✭✭

Can you solve the problem, @EnricoRossini ?