.ipa file is not generating

hi all,
i have a developer account and i have created all the certificates .i don't have physical mac i am using macin cloud virtual machine,so i cannot connect my IPad to machine.i have included all the certificates in my application(i am using visual studio 2017).even i can't able to login to Apple Account in xamarin tools option.when i try to build my application its not generating .ipa file, i am getting this error
error : /Users/username/Library/Caches/Xamarin/mtbs/builds/Taskye.iOS/3b229be811cbf9625hj783030aa81313/bin/iPhone/Release/Taskye.iOS.app/Frameworks/MDFInternationalization.framework/MDFInternationalization: errSecInternalComponent
please help me if any one have idea about this

• ESBOXESBOX USMember ✭✭

Hi.
    Do you have an IPA when you compile in Debug?
    Have you check the box "Build iTunes Package Archive (iPA)" in Visual Studio in iOS iPA options in properties of your project?

• divyagarimelladivyagarimella Member ✭✭

Hi @ESBOX ,
    In Debug mode also it is giving the same error
    yes,i have checked "Build iTunes Package Archive (iPA)"

Hi @ESBOX
    do we need to include ITunesArtwork Images and ITunesMetadata.plist

• ESBOXESBOX USMember ✭✭

ITunesArtwork Images and ITunesMetadata.plist are not necessary.
    Maybe the error is coming from your mac virtual machine. In that matter I won't be of much help because I have a real MAC paired with Visual Studio.

Hi @ESBOX
    i am getting error in this path
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\Xamarin\iOS\Xamarin.iOS.Common.targets(1799,3)

• JamesLaveryJamesLavery GBBeta, University ✭✭✭✭✭

What is the error?

Hi @JamesLavery
    i am getting the error like (if i put Platform to Iphone)
    /Users/username/Library/Caches/Xamarin/mtbs/builds/Taskye.iOS/3b229be811cbf9625hj783030aa81313/bin/iPhone/Release/Taskye.iOS.app/Frameworks/MDFInternationalization.framework/MDFInternationalization: errSecInternalComponent

if i put platform to IphoneSimulator then it is not giving error but it is generating ApplicationName.IOS file with .app extension.Is it .ipa file? i dont understand it is .ipa file or not
    i dont have physical mac to upload this file to ipad.if i try to attach this file to my email it not attaching
    please help me if you have idea

A quick search for errSecInternalComponent gives:

https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/129539/projectname-ios-app-errsecinternalcomponent

among others.

@JamesLavery
    i tried this one also
    can you please tell me applicationname.IOS.app file is generating .Is It .ipa file?

No, an iOS.app file is not an .ipa file.

I'm afraid I don't have experience of using Mac in Cloud - I've got a local, physical Mac so can't help much more.

Hi all
    My issue solved , i have deleted all my certificates and key chains then again i have re-created then its creating my .ipa file