use of third party(android, ios) libraries

Hallo,
Is it possible in xamarin to use specific third party ios, android libraries ?
eg. http://aisle411.com/solutions/publisher-solutions/ or other third party android, ios SDKs

• GuillermoGutierrezGuillermoGutierrez ✭✭✭ ESMember ✭✭✭

Yes, you can bind any Android or iOS native libraries to use it from your .Net code with Xamarin. More info about iOS bindings and Android bindings.

• jsoaleveljsoalevel DEMember

Thank you :), I look at it. I need to estimate time of project so how long in average take time to bind some android, ios library ?
    I anticipate that bigger library takes more time that lower. I think a lot of developers use third party libraries so binding could be ordinary task in xamarin. So how long it take to bind library with x size (or x number of lines) ? Based on that I can roughly predict how long it take for my android, ios libraries.

• GuillermoGutierrezGuillermoGutierrez ✭✭✭ ESMember ✭✭✭

Binding the first native library could take up to one day. Once experienced, it's usually less then one hour. Objective Sharpie does most of the hard work for you.

The time required for binding the library doesn't depend on the size of the library itself, but the size of the public headers. You can always bind only what you need, because project binding is only for exposing Obj-C API as C# classes. Anything that is not strictly needed can be left outside.

• SilencerSilencer KRMember

ffff