Forum Xamarin.Forms

CustomTabs needs RecyclerView and RecyclerView needs CustomTabs

JassimRahmaJassimRahma USMember ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

After adding Xamarin Essentials to my project I am getting this error:

Severity    Code    Description Project File    Line    Suppression State
Error   NU1107  Version conflict detected for Xamarin.Android.Support.CustomTabs. Install/reference Xamarin.Android.Support.CustomTabs 28.0.0.1 directly to project Zeera.Android to resolve this issue. 
 Zeera.Android -> Zeera -> Xamarin.Essentials 1.1.0 -> Xamarin.Android.Support.CustomTabs (>= 28.0.0.1) 
 Zeera.Android -> Zeera -> Com.OneSignal 3.2.2 -> Xamarin.Android.Support.CustomTabs (>= 27.0.0 && < 27.2.0).   Zeera.Android   C:\Users\User\source\repos\Zeera\Zeera\Zeera.Android\Zeera.Android.csproj   1   

and when I add the CustomTabs it asks for RecyclerView

Severity    Code    Description Project File    Line    Suppression State
Error   NU1107  Version conflict detected for Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.RecyclerView. Install/reference Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.RecyclerView 28.0.0.1 directly to project Zeera.Android to resolve this issue. 
 Zeera.Android -> Xamarin.Android.Support.Design 28.0.0.1 -> Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.RecyclerView (= 28.0.0.1) 
 Zeera.Android -> Zeera -> Syncfusion.Xamarin.SfCarousel 16.4.0.54 -> Xamarin.Android.Support.v17.Leanback 27.0.2 -> Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.RecyclerView (= 27.0.2).    Zeera.Android   C:\Users\User\source\repos\Zeera\Zeera\Zeera.Android\Zeera.Android.csproj

Answers

• jezhjezh Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

You can try to update the Xamarin.Android.Support.X to the latest version.