Component Store crashes Xamarin Studio

Hello Xamarin Community!

I am trying to use a menu component from the component store. I am working on an iOS project in Xamarin Studio 4.2.1 (build 1). From the project menu, I selected "Edit Components", and the Components folder was added to my project. I then selected "Open Component Store". A window opens with the component store, and after 2-3 seconds Xamarin Studio crashes. This happens every time I open the store. Attached is the detailed error report I am prompted to send to Apple.

I have also downloaded the component I was interested in (Flyout Navigation Menu) directly via Safari, and I was wondering if there was a manual process to add the dll and reference it in my project. I'd appreciate any advice on how to get the store working or how to include the component in my project manually.

Thanks!

• AlexSotoAlexSoto MXXamarin Team Xamurai

Hello

If you manually download the component and you unzip it there is going to be a lib/ folder, inside you will find the dll(s) needed. Just add as a reference in Xamarin studio and you should be good to go.

Alex

• JordanWeber-FlinkJordanWeber-Flink USUniversity ✭✭

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the tip, I was able to add the dll and reference it in my project.