Setting IOS splashscreen with storyboard to fullscreen

Liuk88Liuk88 ITMember ✭✭

Hello guys, I have a Xamarin.Forms project where i did a splashscreen for Android with activities like in the documentation.
For the IOS part, I'm following this link: https://docs.microsoft.com/it-it/xamarin/ios/app-fundamentals/images-icons/launch-screens?tabs=windows
Im done all the parts until step 10 (I added a background color and an imageview), here I don't understand how to set constraints (for the imageview) in order to show the fullscreen image for all the devices.
Can someone help me with some screenshots/details?
Thanks a lot,
Luca

Best Answers

Answers

• Liuk88Liuk88 ITMember ✭✭

Hi LandLu, Im trying to connect the 4 constraints (Pin spacing) to the borders, seems ok for top and bottom, but I don't understand why right and left could not be connected directly to the border and there is a space (see image).

For this reason, when in the properties I set the 4 constants to 0, the lateral space still remains like in the following image

And, if I put an image inside this imageview, red borders at right and left remains during splashscreen..

• Liuk88Liuk88 ITMember ✭✭

Hi LandLu, thanks a lot for your help :) now seems it's working full screen on all simulators

• LandLuLandLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

@Liuk88 Glad it helped you.