MasterDetailPage hide master until specific multitouchgesture

Hi Guys,

i want to use a MasterDetailPage for a hidden control menu.
Therefore i want to set its IsPresented property to false until a specific multitouchgesture is made by the user (such as tapping the top left corner and the bottom left corner simultaneously).

Has someone done some something like this yet or has somebody an idea of how i can achieve this?

Thank you very much, Gelatto

Answers

• PatrickJelittoPatrickJelitto Member ✭✭✭

theres some new information here:
    the detailpage in my masterdetailpage is a webview and it seems like its not that easy to recognize gestures on a webview.
    so are there any possibilities to make it harder to access the masterpage then just swiping it in from the left side?
    thanks

• YorkGoYorkGo CNMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

so are there any possibilities to make it harder to access the masterpage then just swiping it in from the left side

Have a look at: Xamarin Forms - Hide navigation bar in MasterDetailPage

@YorkGo Thank you for your answer, but thats not the problem i have.
    I have a MasterDetailPage with MasterBehaviour.PopOver, so i can swipe to the MasterPage by
    swiping from the left border of the device to the right.
    My DetailPage contains a WebView whichs URL can be modified in the MasterPage.
    I dont want the normal user to know about this possibility, so i want to make it harder to get to the MasterPage than
    just swiping it in from the left side. I thought that i can set the Masters IsPresented Property to false by default and
    recognize a kind of special gesture on the WebView to set IsPresented true again.

still not able to solve this problem... :(