Is there a memory leak on UWP when the number of toolbar items requires the secondary menu?

JohnHardmanJohnHardman GBUniversity mod

Using XF 3.4, if I pop a ContentPage that has a toolbar where all of the items are displayed, the page gets finalized. However, if I reduce the width of the page so that only some toolbar items are displayed and others have to be accessed by clicking on the ellipsis to drop down the secondary menu, popping the page in that scenario does not result in the page being finalized.

Has anybody else experienced this? Just want to check before I log a bug, in case I'm having brain fade...

Answers

• NMackayNMackay GBInsider, University mod

@JohnHardman said:
    Using XF 3.4, if I pop a ContentPage that has a toolbar where all of the items are displayed, the page gets finalized. However, if I reduce the width of the page so that only some toolbar items are displayed and others have to be accessed by clicking on the ellipsis to drop down the secondary menu, popping the page in that scenario does not result in the page being finalized.

Has anybody else experienced this? Just want to check before I log a bug, in case I'm having brain fade...

Smells of a memory leak.