Hello all, I've looked around the forums for an answer to this problem but all I've seen are references to old bugs which should've been fixed by now. I've finished preparing a test version of an android app using Xamarin and I'd like to test it on my phone. The application runs just fine when I connect my phone to the computer and I debug with it, but when distributing the APK and installing it the error mentioned in the title pops up.
These are the fixes I've tried to get it working:
Unchecking Shared Runtime/Fast Deployment
Clean/Rebuild/remaking the archived .apk file
Enable and disabling linking, proguard, multidex
Making and remaking Ad-hoc identities
Nothing's worked so far. I'm leaning towards it being a signing issue from what I've read since the application runs perfectly fine in debugging mode.