App breaks after navigating to many pages.Can anyone help?

I have set largeheap true in manifest file and in android properties set heap to 1G

Still application breaks

Tagged:

Answers

• AlessandroCaliaroAlessandroCaliaro ITMember ✭✭✭✭✭

Exception? StackTrace?

• JohnHardmanJohnHardman GBUniversity mod

@VigneshKanda said:
    I have set largeheap true in manifest file and in android properties set heap to 1G

Still application breaks

You haven't provided enough detail, but the chances are that you have memory leaks in your code.
    If you have access to the profiler, use that.
    If you don't have access to the profiler, add some trace code (e.g. System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine) in your constructors and finalizers, to see which objects are not being released.

• NMackayNMackay GBInsider, University mod

@VigneshKanda said:

Still application breaks

Classic memory leak, no need to ensure pages are been popped cleanly and binding contexts are been cleared so that pages can be finalized for garbage collection. Not unhooking event handlers, message subscriptions cleanly etc will causes pages to pop but be retained in memory. There's tonnes of forum threads on this topic.

• VigneshKandaVigneshKanda USMember ✭✭

Thank You all for your answeres . It was due to improper exception handling . It was fixed . I was inactive these days .Sorry for it . Hereafter I will stay connected . :)