Xamarin.Android CI Builds on VSO

Anyone has success stories to share? I have my Xamarin.Android in VSO and I am trying to setup a build definition.

First I was getting this error
The specified solution configuration "Debug|BWS" is invalid. Please specify a valid solution configuration using the Configuration and Platform properties (e.g. MSBuild.exe Solution.sln /p:Configuration=Debug /p:Platform="Any CPU") or leave those properties blank to use the default solution configuration.

I resolved it and now I am getting this
The target "PackageForAndroid" does not exist in the project.

What am I missing? I am able to build the same SLN locally just fine.

Thanks in advance,
Pranav

• ScottNimrodScottNimrod USMember ✭✭

Any updates on this?

• JohnHJohnH GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@ScottNimrod said:
    Any updates on this?

Update on what? You replied to a post from 2 years ago, regarding a platform (VSO) that has been renamed at least twice since.
    Probably better to post details of the problem you are having, and what steps you have tried to resolve it.

@JohnHair said:

@ScottNimrod said:
    Any updates on this?

Update on what? You replied to a post from 2 years ago, regarding a platform (VSO) that has been renamed at least twice since.
    Probably better to post details of the problem you are having, and what steps you have tried to resolve it.

Why is the above post abuse? That isn't a great way to ask for help.

@JohnHair said:

@JohnHair said:

@ScottNimrod said:
    Any updates on this?

Why is the above post abuse? That isn't a great way to ask for help.

Feel free to reply with your reasons for flagging these posts as abuse. You know, like an adult.
    I have extensive experience with Azure DevOps, previously known as VSTS, previously known as VSO. But you won't get any help from me with an attitude like that.