Fragment with include

GlennErlerGlennErler USMember ✭✭

I have an activity and am using fragments with it. I have several layouts that are reused. I would like to resuse them. They need to be added in with the fragments. The issue is I cannot get that to work. I have tried include and viewstubs. both via the layout and programically . the fragments work correctly until I try to add the reusable layouts. I get an inflation exception. I cannot fined any documentation and what works and doesnt. This xamarin Android. VS 2017. I will build and deploy. But when it crashes at that activity.

Tagged:

Answers

• YorkGoYorkGo CNMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

I get an inflation exception.

Please post the entire error log.

They need to be added in with the fragments. The issue is I cannot get that to work

Please post more detailed codes, or maybe share a basic demo that can reproduce the problem through online repo.

@GlennErler , have you resolved this issue or is there anything we can help with?

• GlennErlerGlennErler USMember ✭✭

Sorry for the delay. I needed to move on with the project so I didn't bother with the includes and simply copied the layout over as needed. When I get a moment I will recreate and post the code. Thanks for the follow up . I do have a new issue which has reared up. Thx G

@GlennErler , could a new ticket about your new issue, we will help you there. :)