Ability to make a special build for bypassing a login screen

DesireGDesireG Member ✭✭

Currently we use Auth0 for our login's for our apps as a tester I have been trying to figure out a way to bypass this for testing purposes, after some discussion with those who support Xamarin.UITest they have concluded that maybe the best solution is to make special code on a special build.
Is there anyway to make a piece of code only run when in a test mode and it needs to run when I run my tests on my ci/cd testing pipeline

Answers

• JohnHJohnH GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@DesireG said:
    Currently we use Auth0 for our login's for our apps as a tester I have been trying to figure out a way to bypass this for testing purposes, after some discussion with those who support Xamarin.UITest they have concluded that maybe the best solution is to make special code on a special build.
    Is there anyway to make a piece of code only run when in a test mode and it needs to run when I run my tests on my ci/cd testing pipeline

If you want to go down that route I would suggest creating a new build configuration with test specific conditional compilation symbols.